– We will keep customer information within the time required by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and browse without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we cannot know who you are if you are not logged into your account.
+ Collect personal information
– We will collect many different information about you when you want to place an order on the web.
– We collect, store and process your information for purchase and future notifications, and to provide services. We do not limit personal information: title, name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, telephone number, fax, payment details.
– We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide services and requested information through the website and upon your request. Furthermore, we will use that information to manage your account; verify and perform online transactions, audit data download from the web; improve website layout and content and tailor it to your users; identify visitors to the web, send information including product and service information, if you have no sign of rejection. If you do not want to receive any of our marketing information, you can refuse at any time.
– We may transfer your name and address to a third party for them to deliver to you (eg courier).
– Your order details are kept by us, but for security reasons, we cannot publish directly. However, you can access the information by logging into your account on the web. Here, you will see your order details, products received and products sent, and email, bank, and newsletter details that you subscribe to. You are committed to protecting personal data and are not permitted to disclose to third parties. We do not take any responsibility for misuse of the password if it is not our fault.
+ Other regulations on personal information
– We may use your personal information for market research. Details will be hidden and can only be used for statistics. You can refuse to participate at any time. Any responses to surveys or polls that we need you to do will not be passed on to third parties. It is only necessary to disclose your email if you wish to participate. Answers will be saved separately from your email.
– You will receive information about us, about our website, other websites, products, sales, newsletters, anything related to the product. If you do not want to receive this information, please click on the opt-out link in any email we send you. Within 7 days of receiving your instructions, we will stop sending information. If it is not clear, we will contact you.
– We will continue to anonymize user data on the website and use it for a variety of purposes, including determining the user’s location and how to use certain aspects of the website or the links contained in the website. email to users and provide such anonymous data to a third party publisher. However, this data is not personally identifiable.
In any contest, we will use the data to announce winners and promotional offers. You can register for more details about the contest.
+ Third Partners and Links
– Customer behavior tracking system we use on Display Ads channel (for example, Customer Remarketing, DoubleClick advertising campaign management system, demographic, interest reporting of customers with the Google Analytics tool …) can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interactions with the number of ad impressions.
With the ad setting feature, users or customers can choose to get out of the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics and choose how to appear on Google Display Ad channel
Third-party providers, including Google, may use Google Analytics cookies or third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick) to collect information, optimize and serve advertising-based purposes. website visits of users in the past.
– We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data on the web, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use a firewall for the server. When collecting details of electronic payment cards, we use encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). When we cannot guarantee 100% security, SSL makes it difficult for hackers to decrypt your information. You should not send the full details of your credit or debit card unencrypted to us. We maintain physical and electronic protections in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our secure procedures mean we may from time to time require proof before disclosing personal information to you.
– We advise you that you should not give details about your payment to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss you may incur in exchanging information. information via internet or email.
– You absolutely do not use any programs, tools or any other form to interfere in the system or change data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, propagate or promote any activity aimed at interfering with, destroying or entering data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
– All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in case required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
– The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the court of Vietnam with jurisdiction.
– You have the right to request access to your personal data, have the right to ask us to correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.