* 1 Pack Silver Fern Farms Lamb Steaks
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 150g red cabbage, sliced thinly
* 1 green onions, trimmed and sliced
* ½ bell peppers, seeds removed, thinly sliced
* 3 lime, 2 juiced and 1 to serve
* 1 avocado
* 1/2 tsp hot sauce/tabasco
* Pinch of chipotle powder
* 2 Tbsp coriander
* 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
1. Bloom the meat
- Remove lamb from packaging and set aside to bloom for before cooking.
- Rub the lamb steaks with olive oil, salt and freshly cracked pepper.
2. Slice up extra flavour
- Combine the red cabbage, green onions and bell pepper.
- Dress with remaining olive oil and juice of 1 lime.
- Season with salt.
3. Make Whipped Avocado
- Blend avocado, hot sauce, chipotle powder, coriander, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and juice of one lime until smooth.
4. Cook the meat
- Heat a skillet or BBQ plate until moderate/medium – hot.
- Cook the lamb steaks for4 minutes each side for medium rare.
5. Give it a rest
- Remove lamb from BBQ and cover with foil.
- Leave to rest for 8 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile heat the tortillas on the grill or in the oven.
6. Serve it up
- Fill warmed tortillas with slaw, slices of steak topped with whipped avocado and garnished with coriander and green chilli and served with lime wedges.